- Chain Length: 16" + 2" extension
- Pendant Size: 1 cm
- Stones: Cubic Zirconia & Mother of Pearl
- Material: 18K Gold plated
- Made in United States
- 14 Day Guarantee
- After 14 days, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery will be sent back to customer.
- Returns must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- All sale items, gift cards and jewelry are FINAL SALE.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item within 5-7 days.
- We will then also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Once approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days according to your bank.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please recheck your bank account or please contact us at Info@shopmeko.com.
- Sale items CANNOT be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Info@shopmeko.com
- To return your product simply log into your account and follow instructions.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $200, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
ONLINE STORE CREDIT
- If you are unhappy with your item, we can offer you online store credit only within 30 days.
- Online Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- To receive Online Store Credit, you must select "Store Credit" as a refund method during the return process on our return portal.